time restriction on user accounts

is it possible to allow users to access the computer during certin times
only. I want to block 2 users from accessing the computer from 11pm to 6am.
will it close all programs that they are running? is there a way to do this?
3 answers Last reply
More about time restriction user accounts

    PC TimeWatch
    http://www.mainsoft.fr/en/pctwoverview.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "dpohlma" wrote:

    | is it possible to allow users to access the computer during certin times
    | only. I want to block 2 users from accessing the computer from 11pm to 6am.
    | will it close all programs that they are running? is there a way to do this?

    Lock and key! The only secure computer is a locked computer. That is why
    corporations have server rooms. Only a limited list of personnel are even
    allowed in the room.

    You could also try a really strong password. Of course you would have to go
    into the room at the designated time and pull the plug, so to speak. Then
    the kids could not get back in.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "dpohlma" <dpohlma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > is it possible to allow users to access the computer during certin times
    > only. I want to block 2 users from accessing the computer from 11pm to
    > 6am.
    > will it close all programs that they are running? is there a way to do
    > this?

    Much easier to lock the computer and beat the child! (-:

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    > PC TimeWatch
    > http://www.mainsoft.fr/en/pctwoverview.htm
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "dpohlma" wrote:
    >
    > | is it possible to allow users to access the computer during certin times
    > | only. I want to block 2 users from accessing the computer from 11pm to
    > 6am.
    > | will it close all programs that they are running? is there a way to do
    > this?

Computers User Accounts Windows XP