files on my favorites

I have two files that I can not remove from my Internet Explorer Favorites.
They adult sites that were probably visited by my teenage son. I have delted
them and emptied trash bin however everytime I pull IE they reappear. What
can I do?
--
KLS
1 answer Last reply

    Those 1kb links by themselves are not dangerous... but you probably have a
    trojan in your system which restores the links... to find and delete it, you
    need to install these antispyware programs. First install Adaware and
    Spybot and run them, then install the rest. After you install them, update
    them with the latest definitions, then you can scan your system and get rid
    of the pest!...

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)

    Adaware SE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, CWShredder, HijackThis,
    CoolWebSearch Smart Killer. http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

    Regards.

    "KLS" <KLS@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > I have two files that I can not remove from my Internet Explorer
    Favorites.
    > They adult sites that were probably visited by my teenage son. I have
    delted
    > them and emptied trash bin however everytime I pull IE they reappear. What
    > can I do?
    > --
    > KLS

Internet Explorer Favorites Windows XP