"Offline folder" (CSC) EFS and XP : Access to offline file..

Hello,
I've the following scenario :

I use Encrypted Offline Folder on XP machine.
Now the user had been recreated on the Windows 2003 Domain.
I apply the ntfs right to acces again his files with the new SID.
All is OK from my laptop when I access my files when connected to the
network.

Now I'm offline.
And I got a "Access Denied" when I try to access my offline files,
which are stored onto the CSC.
I suppose that my files into the CSC are crypted with my old SID. So I
can anymore access it.

How can I purge my CSC to resynchronise my files with their new SID ?

Thank you

marcobolo

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
1. Access the folder in safe mode [press F8 during boot]
or
2. Use Hirens Boot CD
or
3. Use any linux LiveCD [I prefer Partedmagic, 'cause it boots very fast]

When You access the folder, clean it [but LEAVE the empty CSC folder!!!

ALL DONE :]