PC Bug Doctor & Freedom Firewall

A friend's computer has PC Bug Doctor on it. Is this any good? Should I get
an unlock key for it and use it or should I uninstall and stick with AdAware,
SpyBot, etc (the programs I use all the time)??

I have Freedom Firewall on my HP Pavilion 510w (came with it). I haven't
really worked with it. I have dial-up and just use the MS Int. Conn.
Firewall. I'm planning on doing SP2 and I don't know if I should get into
Freedom or just forget it (uninstall?).
Any advice??
--
Barb Zakrzewski

System Mechanic is a much better utility program.
You can try it free for 30 days and the trial is fully functional.
http://www.iolo.com/sm/index.cfm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP