Graphics Problem.

Hello,

I have a strange problem with my monitor at the moment after it's been
on for 20 minutes the edges of windows start to get blurry and go
funny.

Any idea's what would be causing this?

I have an ASUS X800 PCIe Card, which is hooked up via a digital
connection.

I can solve the problem instantly be reducing the amount hardware
acceleration but I would like to know where the fault lies.

It happens when various pieces of software are being used. Games don't
seem to be affected.

"andyw" <andyww14@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a strange problem with my monitor at the moment after it's been
> on for 20 minutes the edges of windows start to get blurry and go
> funny.
>
> Any idea's what would be causing this?
>
> I have an ASUS X800 PCIe Card, which is hooked up via a digital
> connection.
>
> I can solve the problem instantly be reducing the amount hardware
> acceleration but I would like to know where the fault lies.
>
> It happens when various pieces of software are being used. Games don't
> seem to be affected.

Have you another cable that you could try?
hth