Radeon 9600 se and xp

Dionysus

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2003

When i try to load the graphics driver while in windows xp they will
not stay loaded.I use the drivers provided most recently at ati's site
for xp.Any thought as to how to make the driver stay
load?...loftyone@comcast.net

Vellu

DIONYSUS kirjoitti:
> When i try to load the graphics driver while in windows xp they will
> not stay loaded.I use the drivers provided most recently at ati's site
> for xp.Any thought as to how to make the driver stay
> load?...loftyone@comcast.net

Not stay after install? That's odd. Do you have administrative rights
when you're doing the install.