Hi people,
I have Outlook Express and Outlook 2003 in my computer. I have been
operating this site by my browser but I would like very much to download
discussions to one of these email service.
I need NNTP server and other configurations. Who could send me these
parameters in order I could operate in a better way.

Thanks in advance
--
Turuna

Windows XP Newsgroup Setup Instructions for Outlook Express

Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User