HL2 with game pad

Any chance it's possible to play HL2 with a gamepad like Logitech's
RumblePad 2 or something similar? Or is the game pretty much restricted to
mouse/keyboard only?
4 answers Last reply
More about game

    "Paul Fedorenko" <pfedorenko@bite-me.look.ca> wrote in message
    > Any chance it's possible to play HL2 with a gamepad like Logitech's
    > RumblePad 2 or something similar? Or is the game pretty much restricted
    > to mouse/keyboard only?

    If windows recognises it and you can see it listed in control panel
    under game controller. Editing config.cfg by adding lines like
    bind "JOY1" "+lookup"
    for each of the buttons on the game pad should enable it.
    I'm using a Microsoft Sidewinder USB game pad.

    Jim M

    if you want to torture yourself....

    "Paul Fedorenko" <pfedorenko@bite-me.look.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Any chance it's possible to play HL2 with a gamepad like Logitech's
    > RumblePad 2 or something similar? Or is the game pretty much restricted
    > mouse/keyboard only?

  3. FOUR YEARS TOO LATE

Games Video Games