Need Rage IIC 4MB AGP VGA Driver

I got this old Video Card but need a driver for Win 98SE. I don't seem to be
able to find one on the ATI site. Any ideas wear to look now, Google has
been no help. Had a heck of a time just trying to figure what it is, let
alone find a driver for it that works.
Len
2 answers Last reply
More about need rage driver

    "Len" <l_mc_kee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I got this old Video Card but need a driver for Win 98SE. I don't seem to
    be
    > able to find one on the ATI site. Any ideas wear to look now, Google has
    > been no help. Had a heck of a time just trying to figure what it is, let
    > alone find a driver for it that works.
    > Len

    http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/rageiic/rageiicdrivers.html

    Thats the ticket, thanks Shadow. Now all I need is a driver for onboard
    sound for a Packard Bell oldtimer...the search continues.
    Thanks again
    Len
    "T Shadow" <knone@zilch.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > "Len" <l_mc_kee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I got this old Video Card but need a driver for Win 98SE. I don't seem to
    > be
    >> able to find one on the ATI site. Any ideas wear to look now, Google has
    >> been no help. Had a heck of a time just trying to figure what it is, let
    >> alone find a driver for it that works.
    >> Len
    >>

    > http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/rageiic/rageiicdrivers.html

Radeon Graphics Cards VGA ATI Graphics