Need Rage IIC 4MB AGP VGA Driver

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 27, 2005 4:36:58 AM

I got this old Video Card but need a driver for Win 98SE. I don't seem to be
able to find one on the ATI site. Any ideas wear to look now, Google has
been no help. Had a heck of a time just trying to figure what it is, let
alone find a driver for it that works.
Len
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
January 27, 2005 5:58:51 PM

"Len" <l_mc_kee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I got this old Video Card but need a driver for Win 98SE. I don't seem to
be
> able to find one on the ATI site. Any ideas wear to look now, Google has
> been no help. Had a heck of a time just trying to figure what it is, let
> alone find a driver for it that works.
> Len

http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/rageiic/rageiicd...
January 27, 2005 5:58:52 PM

Thats the ticket, thanks Shadow. Now all I need is a driver for onboard
sound for a Packard Bell oldtimer...the search continues.
Thanks again

!