Problem with recording on TV Wonder Pro

bill

I installed it a few days ago, TV plays fine. But, anything I record is all
green and pinkish static, no pictures but sound is there. This is only on
play back, video is fine when it is being recorded. Any ideas?

SL

The regular TV Wonder I had would sometimes produce those results. The pc
was fast enough, but the drivers are a bit buggy with the tv tuner cards.
I would often change the settings to any other one, record a few seconds,
then set it back. That would usually take care of it. Again, they are a
bit particular. Try capturing at the most miminal quality settings and move
up one at a time in quality. I ended up recording most stuff at minimal
quality and my favorite sci-fi stuff at high quality. Of course, with the
highest settings I did not multi-task. Even on my 3 gig machine, it will
stutter a bit on the highest settings.

good luck,
sl