Locking down the desktop properties

I have a number of laptops that I would like to make more secure. As part of
this lockdown, I want to take away the ability to add or change screen savers
and desk top backgrounds. Where do I go to set this or change it so that only
the administrator has access to change these properties?

Thanks,

ergeordie!
--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."

George W. Bush
1 answer Last reply
More about locking desktop properties

    HOW TO: Use the Group Policy Editor to Manage Local Computer Policy in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307882&Product=winxp

    Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "geordieboy" wrote:

    | I have a number of laptops that I would like to make more secure. As part of
    | this lockdown, I want to take away the ability to add or change screen savers
    | and desk top backgrounds. Where do I go to set this or change it so that only
    | the administrator has access to change these properties?
    |
    | Thanks,
    |
    | ergeordie!

Desktops Windows XP