AIW X600 Pro (PCI-X) and Old Remote Wonder

mcl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

I've received and going to put togther this weekend a new bare bones system.
My old AIWR AGP card of course is not useable with it so I also got a new
AIW X600 Pro (PCI-X) card. The remote wonder I have is the "older" kind.
Should I expect it to work with this new board. (I'm going to be posting 2
more questions)

mcl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

Answered the question myself. Had the Remote usb hub plugged in when I
loaded the software. It found it and loaded the software for it with
everything else. Works fine.
"mcl" <no_spam_levinemc_no_spam_@_no_spam_charter.net_no_spam> wrote in
message news:aLpMd.10092$Nh2.3571@fe07.lga...