Sign in with
Your question

Help me!!!!

Last response: in Windows 7
December 10, 2010 7:01:17 AM

Hello,
how can i get my icon after i click on open with and i has choose default program(always use this program when open this kind of file) please help me

More about : question

a b $ Windows 7
December 10, 2010 8:17:02 AM

Please explain more clearly. What do you mean by "Get your icon"?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 10, 2010 3:08:16 PM

Down in the right hand corner you will see the word "browse". Click on that and select a program that will open what you have.
m
l
Related resources
a c 416 $ Windows 7
December 10, 2010 3:12:20 PM

right hand click and it will show properties , select deault program for opening!
m
l
December 10, 2010 11:00:12 PM

Herr_Koos said:
Please explain more clearly. What do you mean by "Get your icon"?

ok like this, i have gom player icon then i click on right click and i choose "open with" then "default program" example "adobe reader" then i realize all my generall icon such as my document icon and library icon changed into adobe reader icon. how can i get my icon back is it clear
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 11, 2010 5:27:10 PM

What is "Gom player"?
What you have done now is to tell Windows that this type of file must always be opened by Adobe Reader. If you want it to open with another program, repeat what you did previously, but choose the correct program this time instead of Adobe reader. All the icons should then change as well.
m
l
December 12, 2010 7:19:40 AM

i want my actual icon not default icon
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 12, 2010 8:40:42 AM

sadiqq said:
i want my actual icon not default icon

Icon for which file type? You still haven't explained what kind of file this is you are trying to open, and what program you use to open it.
m
l
December 12, 2010 4:21:32 PM

You can also change what program you open a document with by right clicking on the item and go down to "open with." I wasn't sure what you were asking.
m
l
December 12, 2010 4:34:25 PM

You can also go to Start Menu on the right hand side of Windows 7 there is a default programs tag. I think it is under all programs in XP.
m
l
!