RADEON SE 9200SE tv=no colour

When I connect the computer to the tv I get I a picture, but there is no
colour in the picture.
What is wrong`? How can I fix it? Or is it the tv-out card?

I´m using XP (sp2) by the way.

Please help me as fast as you can

--
ThePrince

Vellu

ThePrince kirjoitti:
> When I connect the computer to the tv I get I a picture, but there is no
> colour in the picture.
> What is wrong`? How can I fix it? Or is it the tv-out card?
>
> I´m using XP (sp2) by the way.
>
> Please help me as fast as you can

Are you using s-video? If so, is your TV set to receive an s-video
signal (s-video signal, TV set to receive composite = b&w image)? My TV
set has a specific AV-S channel I need to select if using s-video.