RADEON SE 9200SE tv=no colour

vellu Wrote:
> ThePrince kirjoitti:-
> When I connect the computer to the tv I get I a picture, but there is
> no
> colour in the picture.
> What is wrong`? How can I fix it? Or is it the tv-out card?
>
> I´m using XP (sp2) by the way.
>
> Please help me as fast as you can
>
> -
>
> Are you using s-video? If so, is your TV set to receive an s-video
> signal (s-video signal, TV set to receive composite = b&w image)? My
> TV
> set has a specific AV-S channel I need to select if using s-video.

Yeah I'm using s-video and I'm not sure if my tv is set to receive an
s-video signal, but I've used s-video with another computer but with
the same tv and it worked. But now I have "new" computer so I guessed
that the tv is not the problem, but I don't know.

--
ThePrince

Vellu

ThePrince kirjoitti:
> vellu Wrote:
>
>>ThePrince kirjoitti:-
>>When I connect the computer to the tv I get I a picture, but there is
>>no
>>colour in the picture.
>>What is wrong`? How can I fix it? Or is it the tv-out card?
>>
>>I´m using XP (sp2) by the way.
>>
>>Please help me as fast as you can
>>
>>-
>>
>>Are you using s-video? If so, is your TV set to receive an s-video
>>signal (s-video signal, TV set to receive composite = b&w image)? My
>>TV
>>set has a specific AV-S channel I need to select if using s-video.
>

> Yeah I'm using s-video and I'm not sure if my tv is set to receive an
> s-video signal, but I've used s-video with another computer but with
> the same tv and it worked. But now I have "new" computer so I guessed
> that the tv is not the problem, but I don't know.

Ok, then check if the 9200 is sending an s-video signal. Check at
Catalyst settings (control panel, not control center) Displays -> TV.

SL

about 95% of the time Ive seen this from my old satellite experience to
todays computers is the same thing. Turn the TV either off and back on. Or
even better, switch up from channel 3 to channel 4 and back again. What it
is essentially doing is re-establishing the signal input. That works so
many times. My roommates took months to figure that out and would get me
out of bed to run downstairs and hit the tv power button. They learned
after that !

good luck, I hope its that simple for you as well,

SL