Steam HL Download - How?

henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

I got the HL2 coupon, and downloaded it from the Steam site.

How can I run without connecting to Steam?

What if I want to move it to a CD for backup? How?

Henry

Posted Using Agent 2.0
[to reply, delete the AT]

******************************

Andrew

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 11:59:22 -0500, Henry <hziembaAT@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I got the HL2 coupon, and downloaded it from the Steam site.
>
>How can I run without connecting to Steam?

You can't run it without Steam. You can run it in offline mode though.

>What if I want to move it to a CD for backup? How?

steam://backup

>Henry
>
> Posted Using Agent 2.0
> [to reply, delete the AT]

Agent 2.0 allows you to have a signature with a separator "-- ",
please use one.

Henry wrote:

> I got the HL2 coupon, and downloaded it from the Steam site.
>
> How can I run without connecting to Steam?
>
> What if I want to move it to a CD for backup? How?
>
> Henry
>
> Posted Using Agent 2.0
> [to reply, delete the AT]

www.steampowered.com
forums or support options on the top of the page