word 2003 docs to PPC 2002? e330

April 29, 2004 3:22:49 AM

I tried to put a text only MS Word 2003 document in my "Pocket_PC My
Documents" sync-folder. But the syncing fails most of the time. When it
does work, there is a carriage return after every character when I view it
on PPC. I am able to sync text (*.txt) and excell docs fine.

I am using Active Sync 3.7, and PPC 2003 with the latest update from
Toshiba's website.

I just bought office 2003, do I have to go out and find a copy of word 2002?
I currently have the Active-Sync settings so that *.doc files are converted
to *.rtf. This isn't a great sol'n IMHO.

Thanks,

~Shea M.
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 12:14:00 PM

What do you mean by saying that syncing fails?
It should work just fine.

--

..: Jakub KaƱczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl