Is Frontgate still available?

Tags:
  • Windows XP
June 10, 2005 1:23:56 PM

Hello;
I have been using the free Frontgate anti-spam software, as recommended by
the this Newsgroup.
My machine crashed and I lost it. Is it still available?
When I Google for it on the Internet I continue to get a server that is
inoperative. Is it still available? If not what is recommended to replace
it? Thank you for your help.

More about : frontgate

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 10:11:40 PM

I Googled, got many different download sites, all worked for me.

Tom
"melvin cotterill" <melvinj@surewest.net> wrote in message
| Hello;
| I have been using the free Frontgate anti-spam software, as recommended by
| the this Newsgroup.
| My machine crashed and I lost it. Is it still available?
| When I Google for it on the Internet I continue to get a server that is
| inoperative. Is it still available? If not what is recommended to replace
| it? Thank you for your help.

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 2:32:47 PM

Thanks for responding Tom. I must have a problem with my machine.
Melvin

!