What is the last AIW 64mg or more that will fit in PCI

What was the last ati AIW card 64mg or more, that will fit in PCI go thjey
have 1 128 but i wat the radon awi

si what one shouls i get for i have pci.

Thanks

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Bill Qutin" <billq@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What was the last ati AIW card 64mg or more, that will fit in PCI go
> thjey
> have 1 128 but i wat the radon awi
>
> si what one shouls i get for i have pci.
>
> Thanks

Again, in English please.

OK What was the last video card made by ATI that I can use in my computer
that has a pci.
I cant use agp I need pci so I need to know is what the last video card
made by ATI that I can use and s 32 meg or 64meg or 128 meg with a radeon
chipsets and PCI.
Whats the most the meg I can get for a like this.
and Whats the card called.
Thanks
Lin

> OK What was the last video card made by ATI that I can use in my computer
> that has a pci.
> I cant use agp I need pci so I need to know is what the last video card
> made by ATI that I can use and s 32 meg or 64meg or 128 meg with a radeon
> chipsets and PCI.
> Whats the most the meg I can get for a like this.
> and Whats the card called.

You want the Radeon 9250 128Mb PCI card. Manufactured by ATI, Xtasy.
http://www.visiontek.com/9250.html

Hi
But I wanted a All in wonder
what is the last all in wonder made that close to below that is PCI?

"Annaned" <Annaned@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Hi
> But I wanted a All in wonder
> what is the last all in wonder made that close to below that is PCI?

Radeon 7500 PCI AIW....

"Annaned" <Annaned@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Hi
> But I wanted a All in wonder
> what is the last all in wonder made that close to below that is PCI?

You do NOT want an All in Wonder.

Get a separate TV card.