Can I use RADEON 9250 PCI on a Celeron 900mhz?

Can I use RADEON 9250 PCI on a Celeron 900mhz?

I have a HP computer swith a Celeron 900mhz 100mhz bus

I want to update the onboard video card. this system only takes pci.

I wanted to go with a All in wonder but the highest that seems to go in pci
is 64 mb

and that would be the VE pci aiw right?

So some one told me to get the RADEON 9250 PCI .

Will this work with a Celeron 900mhz??

This is a system for my kid that I am gave him.

Annaned wrote:
> Can I use RADEON 9250 PCI on a Celeron 900mhz?
>
> I have a HP computer swith a Celeron 900mhz 100mhz bus
>
> I want to update the onboard video card. this system only takes pci.
>
> I wanted to go with a All in wonder but the highest that seems to go in pci
> is 64 mb
>
> and that would be the VE pci aiw right?
>
> So some one told me to get the RADEON 9250 PCI .
>
> Will this work with a Celeron 900mhz??
>
> This is a system for my kid that I am gave him.

i cant answer your question directly but, im running an ati 9200se 128
meg pci card on a gateway 310s with a celeron 2.8 ghz processor with the
latest catalyst 5.1 drivers with no issues.

Yes it will work.