2 Accounts.but Only 1 Administrator

After The 3d Format In Windows Xp Home I Saw That There Are 2 Accounts
For Administrator And The One Cannot Be Deleted.
I Tried To Make The One Guest But That Option Was Grey.
Also The Size Of My Disk From 80gb Is Now 74 But I Never Did Any
Partition And Also My Cd Rw Can Only Write 90 Mb In New Cd's.
Any Ideas?

Thanks In Advance :

--
GOINGTROUGH
GOINGTROUGH's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2141

    Use a bootable Windows XP cd. first delete all partitions.then make new
    partition. and make low level format. after that install xp to your
    harddrive

    --
    murtaza
    murtaza's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2135

    GOINGTROUGH wrote:
    > After The 3d Format In Windows Xp Home I Saw That There Are
    > 2 Accounts For Administrator And The One Cannot Be Deleted.
    > I Tried To Make The One Guest But That Option Was Grey.
    > Also The Size Of My Disk From 80gb Is Now 74 But I Never
    > Did Any Partition And Also My Cd Rw Can Only Write 90 Mb In
    > New Cd's.
    > Any Ideas?
    >
    > Thanks In Advance :

    Let's take your questions one at a time:

    1. Are both accounts named Adminstrator or are they just listed
    as Computer Administrators? Please provide some information as
    to what application or Windows utility you're running when you
    see these accounts. Keep in mind that every installation of XP
    has a built in account named Adminstrator. It cannot be deleted
    and is used in emergencies to logon to your computer. If you've
    created another account on this computer for yourself it would
    show up as a member of the Administrators group as well. This
    type of behavior is entirely normal.

    2. When hard drive manufacturers list the size of their disks
    it is expressed in bytes. An 80GB hard drive contains 80
    billion bytes, 80,000,000,000. Windows on the other hand
    measures a Gigabyte in its binary form, 1073741824 bytes = 1GB.
    You'd then need to divide 80 billion by 1073741824 to get the
    true size of your hard drive. It comes out to around 74.5GB.
    Take a look here for more info:

    http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc3/v30/vic30.htm

    http://www.diskview.com/disk-size-discrepancy.htm

    3. What CD writing software are you using? Are you saying that
    if you tried to write up to 650MB of files to a CD-R it will
    only write 90MB? Keep in mind that if you write 90MB worth of
    data to a CD-R and close out the session you will not be able
    to add more information later. If you're having problems with
    writing to CD's you might want to take a look at these web
    sites:

    http://www.cdrfaq.org/

    http://www.webtree.ca/newlife/cdr_faq_page.htm

    Good luck

    Nepatsfan

    First Of All I Would Like To Thank You All For Your Kind Help.

    The Size Of My Disk Is 74.5gb Now Which According To Your Opinion Is
    Correct.so Far Ok.
    But When I Try In The Option Menu To Change The Type Of One Account
    That Option Is Grey Which I Dont Think That Is Correct.

    According To Cd's Which I Burn,when I Insert A New Cd To Burn It In The
    Options Says That The Size Is Only 90 Mb And Not 700mb Or 800 Mb.

    You Have Suggested Me To Do A Low Level Format And To Delete Any
    Partition Which I Made.as I Wrote Before I Never Did Any Partion And
    Also I Dont Know How To Do A Low Level Format.

    For One More Time I Would Like To Thank You And Looking Forward For
    Your Help.

    P.s All The Problems Started When I Installed The File Recovery
    Programm.

    --

    GOINGTROUGH wrote:
    > First Of All I Would Like To Thank You All For Your Kind
    > Help.
    >
    > The Size Of My Disk Is 74.5gb Now Which According To Your
    > Opinion Is Correct.so Far Ok.
    > But When I Try In The Option Menu To Change The Type Of One
    > Account That Option Is Grey Which I Dont Think That Is
    > Correct.
    >
    > According To Cd's Which I Burn,when I Insert A New Cd To
    > Burn It In The Options Says That The Size Is Only 90 Mb And
    > Not 700mb Or 800 Mb.
    >
    > You Have Suggested Me To Do A Low Level Format And To
    > Delete Any Partition Which I Made.as I Wrote Before I Never
    > Did Any Partion And Also I Dont Know How To Do A Low Level
    > Format.
    >
    > For One More Time I Would Like To Thank You And Looking
    > Forward For Your Help.
    >
    > P.s All The Problems Started When I Installed The File
    > Recovery Programm.

    You stated "But When I Try In The Option Menu To Change The
    Type Of One
    Account That Option Is Grey Which I Dont Think That Is
    Correct."
    I don't know what that means. You're not giving enough details.
    Here are two questions you need to answer:
    1. What is the name of the account you are trying to change?
    2. What is the name of the program or utility where the option
    is greyed out?
    Post back with that information.

    As for your CD burning program, are you sure it's not saying 90
    minutes?
    An 800MB CD will hold 90 minutes of audio. I'm no expert on CD
    recording but it may be that your trying to create an audio CD
    and the program is showing you how much recording time is
    available. Start the program and choose to create a data CD.
    What size does it show? If that doesn't answer your question,
    post back with the name of the program you're using to burn
    CD's.

    Nepatsfan

CD-Rom Windows XP