What the Deal With this Beta Spy Ware for XP

June 11, 2005 2:35:01 PM

I was under the impression that we where going to be chrage a fee for this
program once the fee trial period ended. Considering how many people( usually
refered to as cracker, & not hacker) can mess around with how X.P. O.S.
runs, they ought to give it to us free.
--
Omega2

More about : deal beta spy ware

June 11, 2005 2:38:58 PM

Omega2 wrote:

> I was under the impression that we where going to be chrage a fee for
> this
> program once the fee trial period ended. Considering how many people(
> usually
> refered to as cracker, & not hacker) can mess around with how X.P.
> O.S. runs, they ought to give it to us free.

You can post your comments and questions about this program in one of
the newsgroups specifically set up for it. That is where the users,
experts, and Microsoft people involved in the beta MSAS program are:

At this time, support for the beta version of Microsoft Windows
AntiSpyware is being provided through the following Microsoft
newsgroups:

- microsoft.private.security.spyware.announcements
- microsoft.private.security.spyware.appcompat
- microsoft.private.security.spyware.general
- microsoft.private.security.spyware.install
- microsoft.private.security.spyware.networking
- microsoft.private.security.spyware.signatures
- microsoft.private.security.spyware.onlinecommunity

These newsgroups can be accessed via NNTP or HTTP. To access these
newsgroups using HTTP, please go to the following location:

http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...

To access these newsgroups using NNTP, please use the following
information for your NNTP client (such as Microsoft Outlook Express):

- NNTP Server: privatenews.microsoft.com
- Account name: privatenews\spyware
- Password: spyware

NOTE: No password will be required via the HTTP link.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

WTF are you??????????????

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:ux3mzxqbFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
Malke <invalid@not-real.com> hunted and pecked:
> Omega2 wrote:
>
>> I was under the impression that we where going to be chrage a fee for
>> this
>> program once the fee trial period ended. Considering how many people(
>> usually
>> refered to as cracker, & not hacker) can mess around with how X.P.
>> O.S. runs, they ought to give it to us free.
>
> You can post your comments and questions about this program in one of
> the newsgroups specifically set up for it. That is where the users,
> experts, and Microsoft people involved in the beta MSAS program are:
>
> At this time, support for the beta version of Microsoft Windows
> AntiSpyware is being provided through the following Microsoft
> newsgroups:
>
> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.announcements
> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.appcompat
> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.general
> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.install
> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.networking
> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.signatures
> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.onlinecommunity
>
> These newsgroups can be accessed via NNTP or HTTP. To access these
> newsgroups using HTTP, please go to the following location:

http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...

> To access these newsgroups using NNTP, please use the following
> information for your NNTP client (such as Microsoft Outlook Express):
>
> - NNTP Server: privatenews.microsoft.com
> - Account name: privatenews\spyware
> - Password: spyware
>
> NOTE: No password will be required via the HTTP link.
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 16, 2005 12:52:42 PM

In news:o 2OsoLsbFHA.1660@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
Wesley Vogel <123WVogel955@comcast.net> typed:
> WTF are you??????????????

Really hoping you did not intend to reply to Malke, but to the OP. Although
even so, this was neither constructive nor polite. Is this the real Wesley
Vogel??

> In news:ux3mzxqbFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
> Malke <invalid@not-real.com> hunted and pecked:
>> Omega2 wrote:
>>
>>> I was under the impression that we where going to be chrage a fee
>>> for this
>>> program once the fee trial period ended. Considering how many
>>> people( usually
>>> refered to as cracker, & not hacker) can mess around with how X.P.
>>> O.S. runs, they ought to give it to us free.
>>
>> You can post your comments and questions about this program in one of
>> the newsgroups specifically set up for it. That is where the users,
>> experts, and Microsoft people involved in the beta MSAS program are:
>>
>> At this time, support for the beta version of Microsoft Windows
>> AntiSpyware is being provided through the following Microsoft
>> newsgroups:
>>
>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.announcements
>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.appcompat
>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.general
>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.install
>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.networking
>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.signatures
>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.onlinecommunity
>>
>> These newsgroups can be accessed via NNTP or HTTP. To access these
>> newsgroups using HTTP, please go to the following location:
>>

> http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...
>>
>> To access these newsgroups using NNTP, please use the following
>> information for your NNTP client (such as Microsoft Outlook Express):
>>
>> - NNTP Server: privatenews.microsoft.com
>> - Account name: privatenews\spyware
>> - Password: spyware
>>
>> NOTE: No password will be required via the HTTP link.
>>
>> Malke
>> --
>> Elephant Boy Computers
>> www.elephantboycomputers.com
>> "Don't Panic!"
>> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 16, 2005 12:52:43 PM

Long story.

Fingers were in gear before brain was.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:%23ANahbncFHA.3280@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
<lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> hunted and
pecked:
> In news:o 2OsoLsbFHA.1660@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
> Wesley Vogel <123WVogel955@comcast.net> typed:
>> WTF are you??????????????
>
> Really hoping you did not intend to reply to Malke, but to the OP.
> Although even so, this was neither constructive nor polite. Is this the
> real Wesley Vogel??
>>

>> In news:ux3mzxqbFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
>> Malke <invalid@not-real.com> hunted and pecked:

>>> You can post your comments and questions about this program in one of
>>> the newsgroups specifically set up for it. That is where the users,
>>> experts, and Microsoft people involved in the beta MSAS program are:
>>>
>>> At this time, support for the beta version of Microsoft Windows
>>> AntiSpyware is being provided through the following Microsoft
>>> newsgroups:
>>>
>>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.announcements
>>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.appcompat
>>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.general
>>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.install
>>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.networking
>>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.signatures
>>> - microsoft.private.security.spyware.onlinecommunity
>>>
>>> These newsgroups can be accessed via NNTP or HTTP. To access these
>>> newsgroups using HTTP, please go to the following location:

http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...

>>> To access these newsgroups using NNTP, please use the following
>>> information for your NNTP client (such as Microsoft Outlook Express):
>>>
>>> - NNTP Server: privatenews.microsoft.com
>>> - Account name: privatenews\spyware
>>> - Password: spyware
>>>
>>> NOTE: No password will be required via the HTTP link.
>>>
>>> Malke
>>> --
>>> Elephant Boy Computers
>>> www.elephantboycomputers.com
>>> "Don't Panic!"
>>> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 24, 2005 1:52:05 AM

In news:e7coNgncFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
Wesley Vogel <123WVogel955@comcast.net> typed:
> Long story.
>
> Fingers were in gear before brain was.

Ah...I know what you're talking about, and I know what you're talking about.
;-)
Pax.

!