All-in-Wonder X600 Pro - dumb question

Hey all,

I just got a new puter and am looking to upgrade the graphics card. Looking
at the X600 on the ATI web site. I don't see a cable input... I assume it
comes with an adapter to plug my cable into the card?

Eric

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Eric Freeman" <wedontwantnospam@sdsddf.com> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> I just got a new puter and am looking to upgrade the graphics card.
> Looking at the X600 on the ATI web site. I don't see a cable input... I
> assume it comes with an adapter to plug my cable into the card?
>
> Eric

Yes.
http://www.hothardware.com/viewarticle.cfm?articleid=624&cid=2

"Augustus" <augustus@wrtt.net> wrote in message

> "Eric Freeman" <wedontwantnospam@sdsddf.com> wrote in message
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I just got a new puter and am looking to upgrade the graphics card.
>> Looking at the X600 on the ATI web site. I don't see a cable input... I
>> assume it comes with an adapter to plug my cable into the card?
>>
>> Eric
>>

> Yes.
> http://www.hothardware.com/viewarticle.cfm?articleid=624&cid=2

That was quick. Thanx for the info.