FS: Chieftec Dragon Full ATX Case

It's the Hi-Fi Black with Side Window Model (DX-01BD-U). Here is the link
to Chieftec's Site, with the dragon series. I bought it last spring.

http://www.chieftec.com/products/Workcolor/Dragon.htm

I also will include 3 Vantec Stealth 80 mm Fans.

No Power Supply.

I am in Bathurst, but can get it delivered to Moncton, Saint John, or
Fredericton at no extra expense.

If anyone is interested, reply to this thread with an offer.

Wrong NG.

Sorry.

"RaiderNation" <fan@raiders.com> wrote in message
> It's the Hi-Fi Black with Side Window Model (DX-01BD-U). Here is the link
> to Chieftec's Site, with the dragon series. I bought it last spring.
>
> http://www.chieftec.com/products/Workcolor/Dragon.htm
>
> I also will include 3 Vantec Stealth 80 mm Fans.
>
> No Power Supply.
>
> I am in Bathurst, but can get it delivered to Moncton, Saint John, or
> Fredericton at no extra expense.
>
> If anyone is interested, reply to this thread with an offer.

TRENDING THREADS