Installed xp pro now nothing works

I intalled xp pro and all the software that is installed on my computer
doesn't initialize and needs to be reinstalled. Is there any way to rememdy
this nightmare?
--
Thank you,
Anne

Yes, reinstall your software. Did you not select the default "Upgrade"
option during setup?

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"annegy53" wrote:

| I intalled xp pro and all the software that is installed on my computer
| doesn't initialize and needs to be reinstalled. Is there any way to rememdy
| this nightmare?
| --
| Thank you,
| Anne

Yes, I did and the installation failed. Should I clean the disk and really
reinstall everything?
--
Thank you,
Anne