jay

I wonder if anybody can help, I am trying to access a chat room that I have
used in the past without any problems, however, I have since downloaded some
windows xp updates, and now it is just coming up with a message that windows
has encountered a problem because there is no valid signature, access has
been denied.

Could anybody tell how to change my settings so I can get back in the chat???

Thanks a lot!

Jay wrote:
> I wonder if anybody can help, I am trying to access a chat room that
> I have used in the past without any problems, however, I have since
> downloaded some windows xp updates, and now it is just coming up with
> a message that windows has encountered a problem because there is no
> valid signature, access has been denied.
>
> Could anybody tell how to change my settings so I can get back in the
> chat???

What type of chat?
Looked in their FAQs?
Emptied your Temporary Internet Files?