Compairing 9800 pro ...

How do the 9800 pro compare with the X generation?
Is it as fast as a X300? X600? X800? or is it slower then all of them?

Thx!!

In article <_eTOd.17397$6f.9793@charlie.risq.qc.ca>, Pierre Desmarais
says...
> How do the 9800 pro compare with the X generation?
> Is it as fast as a X300? X600? X800? or is it slower then all of them?

X700

--
Conor

-- George Patton

jk

Check Tom's Hardware. It's all there. Or Anandtec.

JK

"Pierre Desmarais" <pierrede@9bit.com> wrote in message
> How do the 9800 pro compare with the X generation?
> Is it as fast as a X300? X600? X800? or is it slower then all of them?
>
> Thx!!

I changed my 9700 pro 128 for a X800 pro 256
it is almost twice as fast
3DMark2003
9700 pro 4800
X800 pro 9700

my favorite, Far Cry (v. 1.3) plays now very smooth + excellent picture
quality
6x FSAA, 16 AF, set for quality instead of performance and all game video
setting set to maximum
resolution 1280x960

same for Doom 3 and Half-life 2

system specs.