How to transfer file from O2 XDA II PPC2003 to PC by Bluet..

April 29, 2004 3:19:22 AM

Does anybody know how the transfer a file from the PPC 2003 file
explorer to the PC, using Bluetoots adaptor? I have no problems with
the other way around.

I use O2 XDA II.

Thank you

Bart
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 11:15:01 PM

From File Explorer tap and hold the file you want to send. Tap the option
Beam. The search will try to locate Infrared devices *and* Bluetooth
devices. Tap the destination device and that's it... It'll transfer

Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

"AArenz" <cubart@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know how the transfer a file from the PPC 2003 file
> explorer to the PC, using Bluetoots adaptor? I have no problems with
> the other way around.
>
> I use O2 XDA II.
>
> Thank you
>
> Bart
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 11:53:26 PM

Apologize, what I mean is the transfer PC > PocketPC, not the other way
around.
When rightclick in Windows File Explorer, Send To > Bluetooth > device name,
I get a message "could not conect to remote divice".

Thank you for your help.

Bart

Remove X from my e-mail address to send me an e-mail
Enlevez X de mon adresse e-mail pour m'envoyer un e-mail
Quite la X de mi dirección para enviarme correo electrónico
____________________
"Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> From File Explorer tap and hold the file you want to send. Tap the option
> Beam. The search will try to locate Infrared devices *and* Bluetooth
> devices. Tap the destination device and that's it... It'll transfer

> Handhelds, mobile: http://www.geekzone.co.nz
> Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):
> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?ContentId=2028
> Handango discount: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/handango_code.asp
>

> "AArenz" <cubart@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Does anybody know how the transfer a file from the PPC 2003 file
> > explorer to the PC, using Bluetoots adaptor? I have no problems with
> > the other way around.
> >
> > I use O2 XDA II.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Bart

May 1, 2004 12:44:18 AM

In this case make sure that you set the device to receive incoming
connections.

Tap Settings, change to Connections and on the Incoming Beam icon check the
box. From this moment the device will be able to receive files via
Bluetooth.

"AA Arens" <bvd@Xcbn.net.id> wrote in message
> Apologize, what I mean is the transfer PC > PocketPC, not the other way
> around.
> When rightclick in Windows File Explorer, Send To > Bluetooth > device
name,
> I get a message "could not conect to remote divice".
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Bart
>
> Remove X from my e-mail address to send me an e-mail
> Enlevez X de mon adresse e-mail pour m'envoyer un e-mail
> Quite la X de mi dirección para enviarme correo electrónico
> ____________________
> "Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> > From File Explorer tap and hold the file you want to send. Tap the
option
> > Beam. The search will try to locate Infrared devices *and* Bluetooth
> > devices. Tap the destination device and that's it... It'll transfer
> >
> > --
> > Mauricio Freitas, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
> > Handhelds, mobile: http://www.geekzone.co.nz
> > Bluetooth guides: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449
> > Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):
> > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?ContentId=2028
> > Handango discount: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/handango_code.asp
> >

> > "AArenz" <cubart@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Does anybody know how the transfer a file from the PPC 2003 file
> > > explorer to the PC, using Bluetoots adaptor? I have no problems with
> > > the other way around.
> > >
> > > I use O2 XDA II.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> > >
> > > Bart

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 10:09:41 PM

The setting was already set. Probably it is not supported by O2 while its
manual mentioned it support file sharing. I think the Bluotooth issue would
be more improved by the next release. On the newsgroups, I discover many
complains regarding Bluetooth on O2 Xda II's.

!