Brando Makes Huge Mouse for Huge Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
It's a very small market, meaning not a lot of people will buy it. Especially in a world where technology gets smaller, thinner... What were they thinking?

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
[citation][nom]nukemaster[/nom]Brando has what hands crave. ELECTROLYTES.....Oppsy wrong product.[/citation]
Oh, steroids... I see what you did there.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]dspider[/nom]It's a very small market, meaning not a lot of people will buy it. Especially in a world where technology gets smaller, thinner... What were they thinking?[/citation]
May be lots of sales. Look at the number of people who buy a device just because an S has been added to it's name.

leper84

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
Read title: "Do. Want."

Clicked and saw seizure lights: "meh.."

Some of yall are funny.. personally I think it would be nice to have a mouse where your knuckles don't fold over the front.

lp231

Splendid
I wonder how long he's able to use that mouse before getting cramps?
Notice how stretch his palm is to a point of tearing apart.
And I see that as a rat not a mouse. :p

requiemsallure

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]luc vr[/nom]Does the mouse have the motherboard and cpu inside?[/citation]
no but thats an interesting idea... lol in ia few years with wireless displays and much smaller components i.e. smaller motherboards and whatnot even if you had to use daughter cards to get all the functionality right it would be interesting to see. (even if not practical)

jaysbob

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
[citation][nom]requiemsallure[/nom]no but thats an interesting idea... lol in ia few years with wireless displays and much smaller components i.e. smaller motherboards and whatnot even if you had to use daughter cards to get all the functionality right it would be interesting to see. (even if not practical)[/citation]

Asus has already played around with cramming net-tops into keyboards.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
my hands are so big that i prefer the first xbox controller as the perfect size for me.

most mice, even the "big" ones are barely bigger than the palm of my hand, i may have found the perfect mouse for me, thanks

casualbuilder

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
i agree...i was palming a basketball in 5th grade. This will be a huge benefit for me! The mouse im using now is so small i get cramps because of how i have to fold my fingers to properly use it! This is GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.