registry entry

I accidentally deleted the net framework entries in my registry. How could I
restore them?
--
Jim
4 answers Last reply

    Reinstall .net framework.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:2DC5B68C-6677-4A60-88FD-C9391DA0CB92@microsoft.com,
    Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I accidentally deleted the net framework entries in my registry. How
    > could I restore them?
    > --
    > Jim

    I tried that but it doesn't put the reg entries back.
    --
    Jim

    "Wesley Vogel" wrote:

    > Reinstall .net framework.
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:2DC5B68C-6677-4A60-88FD-C9391DA0CB92@microsoft.com,
    > Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > > I accidentally deleted the net framework entries in my registry. How
    > > could I restore them?
    > > --
    > > Jim

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306160
    HOW TO: Repair an Existing Installation of the .NET Framework or the ..NET Framework SDK
    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A848672-07FA-4608-B13F-BDD6D39351D0@microsoft.com...
    >I tried that but it doesn't put the reg entries back.
    > --
    > Jim
    >

    > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
    >
    >> Reinstall .net framework.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >>
    >> Wes
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> In news:2DC5B68C-6677-4A60-88FD-C9391DA0CB92@microsoft.com,
    >> Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    >> > I accidentally deleted the net framework entries in my registry. How
    >> > could I restore them?
    >> > --
    >> > Jim

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;824643

    I found this procedure and it works
    --
    Jim

    "Doug Knox MS-MVP" wrote:

    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306160
    > HOW TO: Repair an Existing Installation of the .NET Framework or the ..NET Framework SDK
    > Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    > http://www.dougknox.com
    > --------------------------------
    > --------------------------------
    > Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.
    >
    > "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A848672-07FA-4608-B13F-BDD6D39351D0@microsoft.com...
    > >I tried that but it doesn't put the reg entries back.
    > > --
    > > Jim
    > >

    > > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Reinstall .net framework.