"WINDOWS" folder in my recycling bin

my recycling bin icon is full, and nothing shows when i open it but when
i choose to empty it, it asks if i want to delete my "WINDOWS"
folder....i've never had this problem before...can somone help me...

--
macjay

Simply delete everything in the recycle bin and reboot.
You cannot delete "WINDOWS" via the recycle bin.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"macjay" wrote:

| my recycling bin icon is full, and nothing shows when i open it but when
| i choose to empty it, it asks if i want to delete my "WINDOWS"
| folder....i've never had this problem before...can somone help me...
|

| --
| macjay

TRENDING THREADS