Windows Update for ATI TV Wonder Pro?

I got the lastest ATI MMC9.3, but in Windows update, this "update" pops up,
it is released on Nov5 2004, should I install it?
I checked ati.com and didn't see anything that recent for ATI TV wonder
Pro...

ATI Technologies - ATI TV Wonder Pro A/V Capture

ATI Technologies, Inc - Video - ATI TV Wonder Pro A/V Capture
Download size: 110 KB, less than 1 minute
ATI Technologies multimedia software update released on November 05 2004.
Details...
Hide this update

peter

The drivers on the ATI website are always newer than the ones on the Windows
Update site.
peter
"I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I got the lastest ATI MMC9.3, but in Windows update, this "update" pops up,
>it is released on Nov5 2004, should I install it?
> I checked ati.com and didn't see anything that recent for ATI TV wonder
> Pro...
>
> ATI Technologies - ATI TV Wonder Pro A/V Capture
>

> ATI Technologies, Inc - Video - ATI TV Wonder Pro A/V Capture
> Download size: 110 KB, less than 1 minute
> ATI Technologies multimedia software update released on November 05 2004.
> Details...
> Hide this update

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I got the lastest ATI MMC9.3, but in Windows update, this "update" pops up,
>it is released on Nov5 2004, should I install it?
> I checked ati.com and didn't see anything that recent for ATI TV wonder

If you value your system's reliability and stability, don't ever allow WU to
install graphics drivers

Peter and Augustus, thanks for replying.
I did not install that update from WU.