Internet explorer 6

Recently uninstalled Norton IS 2004, installed McAfee Is 2005. Since
then IE6 won't load properly. Windows media player works fine on-line,
i.e. gets track info etc. Firefox works fine (my preferred browser), as
does TBird. Any suggestions. I need IE6 for certain sites.

How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
in Windows XP

How do I repair Internet Explorer in Windows XP?
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_ie_reinstall.htm

[Courtesy of Doug Knox, MS-MVP]

--
Carey Frisch