Club3D Radeon X800XL

Hi

I bought this card last week. It runs well with my AMD64 3500.
This card is bundeled with Power DVD5. But where can I find the serial
nr. while installing it?

Michael

"M. Ziegler" <ziegler99@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I bought this card last week. It runs well with my AMD64 3500.
> This card is bundeled with Power DVD5. But where can I find the serial
> nr. while installing it?
>
> Michael

mine is on a sticker on the CD's envelope

SteveK schrieb:
> "M. Ziegler" <ziegler99@gmx.de> wrote in message
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I bought this card last week. It runs well with my AMD64 3500.
>>This card is bundeled with Power DVD5. But where can I find the serial
>>nr. while installing it?
>>
>>Michael
>

> mine is on a sticker on the CD's envelope

Mine is printed on the CD, but it does not work!

> SteveK schrieb:
>> "M. Ziegler" <ziegler99@gmx.de> wrote in message
>>
>>>Hi
>>>
>>>I bought this card last week. It runs well with my AMD64 3500.
>>>This card is bundeled with Power DVD5. But where can I find the serial
>>>nr. while installing it?
>>>
>>>Michael
>>

>> mine is on a sticker on the CD's envelope
> Mine is printed on the CD, but it does not work!
>
> Michael

Then contact them tell them thesituation and SN and you'll likely get a new
one.