Opinions on F-Prot AntiVirus

Has anyone had any experience with f-prot antivirus? I'm considering it for a
small business. Is it a good solution or is it lacking something other than
bells and whistles? Thanks.

Malke

opensourceav? wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience with f-prot antivirus? I'm considering
> it for a small business. Is it a good solution or is it lacking
> something other than bells and whistles? Thanks.

I have used it for years on all my Windows machines and I put it on
clients' machines. I like it a lot. It does a good job and is very
light on system resources. It is also very reasonably priced; the home
version allows installation on 4 computers for $30 and the corporate
version allows installation on 10 computers for $50. They also have
antivirus solutions for servers and for Linux.

It has not got a fancy interface, but it does the job and updates are
very frequent.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell