Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Any new Games based on the Doom3 or Half Life 2 engine?

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Engine
  • Games
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
February 16, 2005 3:23:47 PM

I didn't get into Doom3 but I certainly enjoyed many spin off games in the
past based on the Quake engine including COD and the Jedi games.

Is anyone aware of any good games coming out based on a new engine?

More about : games based doom3 half life engine

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 12:30:26 AM

On 2/16/2005 12:23 PM boe brightened our day with:

>I didn't get into Doom3 but I certainly enjoyed many spin off games in the
>past based on the Quake engine including COD and the Jedi games.
>
>Is anyone aware of any good games coming out based on a new engine?

Yeah, Quake 4.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

boe wrote:
> I didn't get into Doom3 but I certainly enjoyed many spin off games in the
> past based on the Quake engine including COD and the Jedi games.
>
> Is anyone aware of any good games coming out based on a new engine?

Vampire Bloodlines uses the source engine iirc

les...
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 5:12:15 PM

> Vampire Bloodlines uses the source engine iirc

Yeah, but I wasn't too impressed. Compared to HL2 it looked old...

Chris