Money 2003 and eMbedded VB

April 29, 2004 4:52:18 AM

Hi,

I have a desktop pc with Money 2003 oem loaded on it. I
have just installed Money 2003 ppc (ipaq 5550) and I get a
message telling me that my desktop does not appear to have
a compatible version of money installed. How do I get the
two versions of money to sync?

In addition I've loaded some new software on my ipaq 5550
and when I access the program I receive a message telling
me I need eMbedded VB runtime to be installed on my ppc.
Is this available free from microsoft?

Cheers,

More about : money 2003 embedded

Anonymous
April 29, 2004 6:06:25 PM

"Dazza" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a desktop pc with Money 2003 oem loaded on it. I
> have just installed Money 2003 ppc (ipaq 5550) and I get a
> message telling me that my desktop does not appear to have
> a compatible version of money installed. How do I get the
> two versions of money to sync?
>
> In addition I've loaded some new software on my ipaq 5550
> and when I access the program I receive a message telling
> me I need eMbedded VB runtime to be installed on my ppc.
> Is this available free from microsoft?
>
> Cheers,

Read the helpfile on the MS site. I think you have to install the ppc money
after the desktop one to be recognised, but check the help on the site.

VB runtime is available free from the MS site. It's for the 2003 OS, and
built in to the one's before that (you don't say which OS your machine has).
!