Echo sound when recording, TV wonder pro

I have TV Wonder Pro with SB Audigy2 ZS sound card. Windows XP pro.
When I record TV, there are always echo sound and I can not mute it.

Called ATI, they have no idea how to fix it...
Please help.

"I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have TV Wonder Pro with SB Audigy2 ZS sound card. Windows XP pro.
> When I record TV, there are always echo sound and I can not mute it.
>
> Called ATI, they have no idea how to fix it...
> Please help.

Do you have the mute while recording button set in the Creative mixer? Click
the red + sign above the record slider.

I don't understand your question.
Anybody else know how to cure the "echo" problem?

Of course I can mute everything from Creative Mixer. But that is not a PVR
should work, right?

> I don't understand your question.
> Anybody else know how to cure the "echo" problem?
>
> Of course I can mute everything from Creative Mixer. But that is not a PVR
> should work, right?
>

> "T Shadow" <knone@zilch.com.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> > "I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> I have TV Wonder Pro with SB Audigy2 ZS sound card. Windows XP pro.
> >> When I record TV, there are always echo sound and I can not mute it.
> >>
> >> Called ATI, they have no idea how to fix it...
> >> Please help.
> >>

> > Do you have the mute while recording button set in the Creative mixer?
> > Click
> > the red + sign above the record slider.

You should have the record, in the Creative mixer, set to Analog Mix. If you
do you'll see the red + sign above the record slider. You should have it
set to "Mute While Recording" This would be a normal problem for the pvr
function. If its doing it while just capturing it may be something else.
Earlier Audigy2 drivers didn't work well with AIW and I suspect TV Wonders.
So make sure you have the latest Creative drivers.

Wazza

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004

Do you happen to have any environmental effects active?
Just a thought.

> "I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I don't understand your question.
>> Anybody else know how to cure the "echo" problem?
>>
>> Of course I can mute everything from Creative Mixer. But that is not a
>> PVR
>> should work, right?
>>

>> "T Shadow" <knone@zilch.com.invalid> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Do you have the mute while recording button set in the Creative mixer?
>> > Click
>> > the red + sign above the record slider.
>> >

> You should have the record, in the Creative mixer, set to Analog Mix. If
> you
> do you'll see the red + sign above the record slider. You should have it
> set to "Mute While Recording" This would be a normal problem for the pvr
> function. If its doing it while just capturing it may be something else.
> Earlier Audigy2 drivers didn't work well with AIW and I suspect TV
> Wonders.
> So make sure you have the latest Creative drivers.

None whatsoever.