jeff

When I go to Control Panel/Security Centre, I get a message tellign that me
that Security Centre 'failed to start or was stopped'. I can however check
the firewall settings and turn it on or off. How can I make sure that SC
starts on startup please?

I was thinking that since SC was installed with SP2, might it work to
uninstall SP2 and reinstall it? I seem to have that optionin Add/Remove
Programs.
Thanks
Jeff

Make sure that the Security Center service is set to Automatic and started.

Start | Run | Type: services.msc | Click OK |
Scroll down to and double click Security Center

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:DK2dnQlMFZN1bDLfRVnyjg@eclipse.net.uk,
Jeff <no_em@ilplea.se> hunted and pecked:

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Make sure that the Security Center service is set to Automatic and started.
>
> Start | Run | Type: services.msc | Click OK |
> Scroll down to and double click Security Center
>
> -- Wesley:

Thank you. Your answer had replicate value. I used it and it worked.