Fastest gfx card without external power

Am I right in thinking that the 9600XT is the fastest (out of nvidia and
ATI) gfx card that does *not* require an external power connection?? I think
an FX5700 is comparable and im pretty sure that requires external power?

ofn01 schrieb:
> Am I right in thinking that the 9600XT is the fastest (out of nvidia and
> ATI) gfx card that does *not* require an external power connection?? I think
> an FX5700 is comparable and im pretty sure that requires external power?

ATI Radeon X800XL

"M. Ziegler" <ziegler99@gmx.de> wrote in message
> ofn01 schrieb:
>> Am I right in thinking that the 9600XT is the fastest (out of nvidia and
>> ATI) gfx card that does *not* require an external power connection?? I
>> think an FX5700 is comparable and im pretty sure that requires external
>> power?
> ATI Radeon X800XL

I forgot to mention AGP!
I know that PCI-E cards won't need power connectors (for now!)