MS Anti Spyware Quarantine restore

toze

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2005

I quarantined a folder(finger trouble) and I want to restore it. When I try
to access the quarantine manager the "!*+?" software stalls and eventually
fails to respond. I found my quarantined list but it does not mention my last
scans quarantined items. OOps...HELP

Post this in the Microsoft AntiSpyware newsgroups:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"toze" <toze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I quarantined a folder(finger trouble) and I want to restore it. When I try
> to access the quarantine manager the "!*+?" software stalls and eventually
> fails to respond. I found my quarantined list but it does not mention my
> last
> scans quarantined items. OOps...HELP

TRENDING THREADS