how do you display the set password dialog for a given user?

June 15, 2005 3:53:09 PM

In either C++ or from the command line. I need the commands for both XP Home
and XP Pro, which appear to use different dialogs for the set password
function.

More about : display set password dialog user

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 2:56:53 AM

The command line version is:

NET USER <username> <newpassword>

For the API call necessary from C++, you'd be better off posting your question to the programming groups.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Cyrus" <Cyrus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7415985-2DBD-45B8-A609-BDE8865CE283@microsoft.com...
> In either C++ or from the command line. I need the commands for both XP Home
> and XP Pro, which appear to use different dialogs for the set password
> function.
June 16, 2005 5:13:05 PM

Thank you for the command to set the password. What I am looking for is the
command to actually display the dialog so the user can do it without having
to pick the user and then the set password task.