Club 3D AIW 9800 SE

I have installed this videocard without the drivers on the CD, but when I
tried to download and install the newest drivers from ATI I got a problem:

I can not download "DVD Decoder", the download program makes a test on the
original CD and can not find "DVD Decoder" and therefore stops the download.

How can I get this program?

The links I find in Google seems to lead to the CD test before enabeling the
download.
Can I use other programs with similar functions?

Greetings Aksel

In article <4217c684$0$33684$edfadb0f@dread16.news.tele.dk>, Aksel
says...
> I have installed this videocard without the drivers on the CD, but when I
> tried to download and install the newest drivers from ATI I got a problem:
>
> I can not download "DVD Decoder", the download program makes a test on the
> original CD and can not find "DVD Decoder" and therefore stops the download.
>
> How can I get this program?

Basically you can't. The OEM cards tend not to come with the ATI DVD
decoder on the installation CD.

--
Conor

-- George Patton