SE?

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com

The cable is not proprietary, it's a standard molex 4 pin, and most computer
stores should have it. BTW, it's not for fan power, it's for GPU power.

"Will" <DELETE_westes@earthbroadcast.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>I bought an ATI RADEON X800 SE PCI Express card used, and the
> seller did not include the power cable that plugs from the card
> to the PCs power supply to drive the fan on the card. I went
> to ATI's web site, but they only sell a power *extension* cable,
> and not the power cable itself.
>
> Where can I buy / obtain just the fan power cable for the X800
> SE?
>
> --
> Will
> Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com

The power plug is usually the same type as the ones for floppy drives, you
should have at least one spare from the PSU.

Greetings Aksel

www.cyberguys.com sells them.

Goovy Guru