Sorry to post in the wrong news group but I am trying and failing to find the
news group for Outlook Express. Could someone reply with a link,please, I
would be most grateful

campden wrote:
> Sorry to post in the wrong news group but I am trying and
> failing to find the news group for Outlook Express. Could
> someone reply with a link,please, I would be most grateful

Here's the web based site for OE:

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/newsReader.aspx?lang=en&cr=US&dg=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&sloc=en-us

You may find life a lot easier by configuring Outlook Express
to access these newsgroups:

Nepatsfan