PowerColor Hide&Seek game with 9800SE models ?

Hi,

just because I made this (very) bad expirience: There exist THREE Radeon
9800SE types (from one manufacturer!), see also
http://www.tul.com.tw/global/productVM.aspx?folderid=1&cat2=1 for
detailed infos.
There is a card with the internal model no. R98E-SC3 (which is 128 Bit
memory connected and a R350 chip.
Also there is a card named R98-SC3 with 256 bit memory bus, but with an
R350 chip.
ANd last, but not least, there is the 9800 128 Bit (box named 9800SE
also), with an R360 chip.
So what they are doing, are they crazy ? Just to confuse customers ?
On Ebay many sellers are offering R9800SE from PowerColor, but they do
not exactly name them....

Regards
Peter
1 answer Last reply
More about powercolor hide seek game 9800se models

    On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:12:00 +0100, Peter Smith
    <peter.smith@programmer.net> wrote:

    >Hi,

    >just because I made this (very) bad expirience: There exist THREE Radeon
    >9800SE types (from one manufacturer!), see also
    >http://www.tul.com.tw/global/productVM.aspx?folderid=1&cat2=1 for
    >detailed infos.
    >There is a card with the internal model no. R98E-SC3 (which is 128 Bit
    >memory connected and a R350 chip.
    >Also there is a card named R98-SC3 with 256 bit memory bus, but with an
    >R350 chip.
    >ANd last, but not least, there is the 9800 128 Bit (box named 9800SE
    >also), with an R360 chip.
    >So what they are doing, are they crazy ? Just to confuse customers ?
    >On Ebay many sellers are offering R9800SE from PowerColor, but they do
    >not exactly name them....

    9800SE 9800 9800 Pro AIW 9800 Pro
    Process 150 150 150 150
    Transistors 107 107 107 107
    Clock 325 325 380 380
    Vertex Pipes 4 4 4 4
    Pixel Pipes 4 8 8 8
    Memory Width 128 256 256 256
    Memory Clock Speed 250 290 340 340
    P/Fill Rate 1300 2600 3040 3040
    Memory Bandwidth 8.00 18.56 21.76 21.76

    >Regards
    > Peter

    Something like the above - correction welcome

    ¸ô¶ó

Radeon Chip Graphics