User Accounts - Log In Time

Can anyone tell me how the administrator can change the default time before
Windows Xp automatically logs out a User Account through inactivity?
I need it to last about five minutes longer but cant see how to make the
adjustment
1 answer Last reply
More about user accounts time

    "Stevie" wrote:
    >Can anyone tell me how the administrator can change the default time
    >before
    >Windows Xp automatically logs out a User Account through inactivity?

    >I need it to last about five minutes longer but cant see how to make
    >the
    >adjustment

    i dont understand what you meen is it the screensaver what auto
    swiches the user from inactivity

    8)

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-User-Accounts-Log-Time-ftopict546712.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1729959