User Accounts - Log In Time

Stevie

Can anyone tell me how the administrator can change the default time before
Windows Xp automatically logs out a User Account through inactivity?
I need it to last about five minutes longer but cant see how to make the
adjustment

"Stevie" wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how the administrator can change the default time
>before
>Windows Xp automatically logs out a User Account through inactivity?

>I need it to last about five minutes longer but cant see how to make
>the
>adjustment

i dont understand what you meen is it the screensaver what auto
swiches the user from inactivity

8)

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-User-Accounts-Log-Time-ftopict546712.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1729959