which drivers to use

I had given up on the video card upgrade game for awhile.and started to
build a new system I have the asus p4c800deluxe ,1 gig ram 2x512 and had a
ati 9200se 128 with the ccc411 drivers .so I have a ati x800xt agp 256meg on
the way plus a artic cooling silencer 4 .which drivers should I use that
running the most stable for gaming thanks.

Andre LaFramboise wrote:
> I had given up on the video card upgrade game for awhile.and started
> to build a new system I have the asus p4c800deluxe ,1 gig ram 2x512
> and had a ati 9200se 128 with the ccc411 drivers .so I have a ati
> x800xt agp 256meg on the way plus a artic cooling silencer 4 .which
> drivers should I use that running the most stable for gaming thanks.

The latest "Control Panel" Cats, which is currently 5.2. A few people have
complained about them here, but thats not unusual for any driver release.

Try the latest, if you get specific problems, THEN see if an older version
will help.

Ben