Admin rights

June 17, 2005 3:34:01 AM

Would some please help.
What is this Administration rights and how does one get them? I did go into
Safe Mode and found an Administrator and me, the other Administrator, but
when I try to download Shockwave player a little window pops up and says I
don't have the proper credentials for performing such an act.
I didn't want SP2 it just magically appeared into my computer last Sunday
via automatic downloads, I was perfectly happy with SP1. Knowing I can't get
that pink elephant out of my computer (because I tried and failed) - I
concede - I have searched and searched until my eyes ache and can't find the
step by step instructions to make this work right.
I am the only one who just this computer, there is no network, no workplace,
just me, ahhhhhhhhhhhh

More about : admin rights

June 17, 2005 5:40:10 PM

If you want to go back to SP1 just roll back your system to last saturday.
Start\All Programs\Accesories\System Tools\System Restore. just clic Next,
select the date, and next a few times.

Or you could just download Shockwave player to your Hard Drive and try to
install from there.

Download Shockwave Player

Alternate site.
http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/shockwave.html