Admin rights

Would some please help.
What is this Administration rights and how does one get them? I did go into
Safe Mode and found an Administrator and me, the other Administrator, but
when I try to download Shockwave player a little window pops up and says I
don't have the proper credentials for performing such an act.
I didn't want SP2 it just magically appeared into my computer last Sunday
via automatic downloads, I was perfectly happy with SP1. Knowing I can't get
that pink elephant out of my computer (because I tried and failed) - I
concede - I have searched and searched until my eyes ache and can't find the
step by step instructions to make this work right.
I am the only one who just this computer, there is no network, no workplace,
just me, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
1 answer Last reply
More about admin rights

    If you want to go back to SP1 just roll back your system to last saturday.
    Start\All Programs\Accesories\System Tools\System Restore. just clic Next,
    select the date, and next a few times.

    Or you could just download Shockwave player to your Hard Drive and try to
    install from there.

    Download Shockwave Player

    Alternate site.
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/shockwave.html

    ---------------------------------
    "Jo" <Jo@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Would some please help.
    > What is this Administration rights and how does one get them? I did go
    into
    > Safe Mode and found an Administrator and me, the other Administrator, but
    > when I try to download Shockwave player a little window pops up and says I
    > don't have the proper credentials for performing such an act.
    > I didn't want SP2 it just magically appeared into my computer last Sunday
    > via automatic downloads, I was perfectly happy with SP1. Knowing I can't
    get
    > that pink elephant out of my computer (because I tried and failed) - I
    > concede - I have searched and searched until my eyes ache and can't find
    the
    > step by step instructions to make this work right.
    > I am the only one who just this computer, there is no network, no
    workplace,
    > just me, ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Computers Windows XP