Radeon 9550 XSTASY Analog works - DVI does not

Bought this 9550 because I didn't have a DVI input for the new monitor I
bought. It's a Samsung 213T. It took a while to figure out what I was
doing wrong. Eventually got the analog signal to work, but the DVI signal
is still not getting through. There is a digital setting on my monitor that
I played with to no avail. Any other suggestions?

I do have an integrated video card on my motherboard. But, this most likely
disabled as the analog display only works through this new video card. Any
ideas what I might need to do to get the DVI to work?

I've tried disconnecting the analog cable and just using the digital.
Didn't do any good. Re-installed drivers. This got me the analog signal.
My computer is a AMD Sempron 2800 Compaq.
1 answer Last reply
More about radeon 9550 xstasy analog works

    Downloaded the latest driver. The DVI now works and while the vga does not.
    May not matter. I am not crazy about this monitor. Thus, I may return it
    as well as the video card. For the money I may be better off with a 19 inch
    display.

    "Charlie S." <charliestam@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Bought this 9550 because I didn't have a DVI input for the new monitor I
    > bought. It's a Samsung 213T. It took a while to figure out what I was
    > doing wrong. Eventually got the analog signal to work, but the DVI signal
    > is still not getting through. There is a digital setting on my monitor
    > that I played with to no avail. Any other suggestions?
    >
    > I do have an integrated video card on my motherboard. But, this most
    > likely disabled as the analog display only works through this new video
    > card. Any ideas what I might need to do to get the DVI to work?
    >
    > I've tried disconnecting the analog cable and just using the digital.
    > Didn't do any good. Re-installed drivers. This got me the analog signal.
    > My computer is a AMD Sempron 2800 Compaq.

Radeon DVI Graphics