Radeon 9550 XSTASY Analog works - DVI does not

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 21, 2005 5:52:08 AM

Bought this 9550 because I didn't have a DVI input for the new monitor I
bought. It's a Samsung 213T. It took a while to figure out what I was
doing wrong. Eventually got the analog signal to work, but the DVI signal
is still not getting through. There is a digital setting on my monitor that
I played with to no avail. Any other suggestions?

I do have an integrated video card on my motherboard. But, this most likely
disabled as the analog display only works through this new video card. Any
ideas what I might need to do to get the DVI to work?

I've tried disconnecting the analog cable and just using the digital.
Didn't do any good. Re-installed drivers. This got me the analog signal.
My computer is a AMD Sempron 2800 Compaq.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 2:29:00 AM

Downloaded the latest driver. The DVI now works and while the vga does not.
May not matter. I am not crazy about this monitor. Thus, I may return it
as well as the video card. For the money I may be better off with a 19 inch
display.

!